I'm always surprised at the biginning of a new month! What the heck happened to (fill in the month)? Anyway, I feel like summer just jumped out of no-where and before I know it, it's going to be fall again!
This week is going SO much better than last week. Thank the good Lord Jesus! My crew seems happier, things are goings swimmingly at work, I get Thursday AND Friday off, I get to spend time with my family. Now, hopefully it doesn't rain on my days off like MSN weather keeps telling me. Guess I can't have everything.
Last night we got to watch my sis-in-law graduate from massage therapy school. It was a small number of graduates which made it a much more entertaining and personable graduation. We went to Rory's afterward to have a drink and a lb of love. (I just learned after seeing that on the menu for a couple years now that that means fries!! Who knew? Not me!) After Rorys I went to Jon and Saras to watch Man of the Year. That was Sara's mom's choice as I tend to shy away from anything with the creepy Robin Williams. But it was surprisingly good! Not at all what I thought.
Tomorrow is community group. I'm really looking forward to it as we have split into several groups and are smaller now. MUCH more personable! Plus, we're having patriotic food. LOVE it!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Robin Williams and creepy? Oh boy, I sense a great topic for a blog...
Post a Comment